We are looking for a talented Social Media Coordinator to create and maintain a strong online presence for our clients. Your role is to implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts.
If you are a tech-savvy professional with an interest in communicating with clients through online channels, we would like to meet you.
As a Social media coordinator, you will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our client’s brand. Ultimately, you should be able to increase web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies.
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Ad copy and marketing copywriting
- Blog article and newsletter copywriting
- Create engaging text, image and provided video content
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products
- Understand web traffic and SEO
- Communicate with the clients you manage on a regular basis
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
- Bilingual: English and French
- Strong copywriting skill in both French and English (marketing & SEO)
- Proven work experience as a Social media coordinator
- Creative thinking and search skills to find great content
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and use provided video)
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok)
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Excellent communication skills in French and English
- Multitasking and analytical skills
- BS degree in Marketing, New media or relevant field.
- Ability to prospect new clients.
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Ability to work with G-Suite software (Google Doc, Google Sheets, Google Slides, etc.).